|SunBravo PM060MW4 / PM060MB4 / PM060MW5
|60-Cell Mono-Crystalline Photovoltaic Modules
AUO’s SunBravo PM060MW4 / PM060MB4 / PM060MW5 are mono-crystalline modules with the multi-busbar technology to reach a conversion efficiency rate of 19% and a maximum power output of 330 watts.
- Multi-busbar technology：Enhanced module reliability due to shorter current paths and lower impact of micro-cracks
- Up to Diamond Level potential-induced degradation(PID) resistance
Diamond Level：Humidity 85%, temperature 85°C, and 1,000-hour prolonged testing time
- Humidity / salt mist / strong wind resistance
12 times more salt-mist resistant, 40% more moisture exclusion, and dynamic mechanical loading 4 times higher than the IEC requirement. Suitable for rooftop, ground-mounted, and floating systems.
- Extended product warranty of 15 years as well as 25 years of 82.5% or more performance guarantee
- Compatible with 1500V systems to reduce BOS cost
- IP-68 potted junction box and MC4 connector
- Passed test standards that are 3 times more stringent than the International Electrotechnical Commission(IEC) test requirements
- VPC-certified by Bureau of Standard, Metrology and Inspection, Taiwan
|Electrical Data (STC)
|Nominal Power PN
|Max. System Voltage
||1000V / 1500V
|Typ. Temperature Coefficient of PN
||IEC / EN 61215, IEC / EN 61730,
IEC 61701 (salt mist corrosion test) ,
IEC 62716 (ammonia corrosion test),
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||1696 x 1022 x 40 mm
* For further information, please refer to the relevant documents in Download Center.